The No. 994 from Grieve (Round Lake, IL) is a 500°F (260°C) special cabinet oven currently used for heating the end of long parts at a customer’s facility. Features include:
- Workspace dimensions that include a tapered 10” at front and 20” at rear wide x 20” deep x 21” high.
- 9 KW installed in Nichrome wire heating elements.
- A 600 CFM, ½-HP recirculating blower that provides vertical upward airflow to the workload.
- 4” insulated walls.
- An aluminized steel interior and exterior.
- Safety equipment for handling flammable solvents, including explosion venting door hardware.
- All applicable NEMA 12 electrical standards.
- A tower light to indicate machine status.
For more information, visit www.grievecorp.com; or call 847-546-8225.