The No. 852 is an 850°F (454°C), high temperature walk-in oven from Grieve (Round Lake, IL), that is currently used for heat treating and baking varnish at the customer’s facility. Features include:
- A 60” (W) x 96” (D) x 72” (H) footprint.
- 120 KW installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements.
- A 7,800 CFM, 5-HP recirculating blower provides combination airflow to the workload.
- 8” insulated walls and a 4” insulated floor.
- An aluminized steel interior and exterior and safety equipment for handling flammable solvents, including explosion venting door hardware.
- Controls include a digital indicating temperature controller and manual reset excess temperature controller with separate contactors.
For more information, visit www.grievecorp.com.