Grieve (Round Lake, IL) offers their 887 gas-fired, 1,000-degree Fahrenheit cabinet oven for curing metal coatings onto parts. Features include:
- Dimensions of 38” wide x 38” deep x 38” high.
- 175,000 BTU/HR installed in a modulating natural gas burner.
- A 2,000 CFM, 2-HP stainless steel recirculating blower furnishes a horizontal airflow across the workload.
- An aluminized steel exterior, Type 304, 2B finish stainless steel interior, plus inner and outer door gaskets which seal against the door plug and the front face of the oven.
- 8” thick insulated oven walls, consisting of 2” of 1,900-degree Fahrenheit block and 6” of 10 lb./cf. density rockwool insulation.