The No. 1037 is a 900°F (482°C), high temperature walk-in oven from Grieve (Round Lake, IL). The oven is currently used for holding weldments at temperature before welding. Features include:
- Workspace dimensions of 108” (W) x 120” (L) x 115” (H).
- 300 KW installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements.
- A 30,000 CFM, 30 HP recirculating blower that provides front to rear airflow to the workload.
- 9” insulated walls.
- Aluminized steel interior and exterior, and inner/outer door gaskets.
- Inner gasket seals directly against door plug.
- Outer gasket seals directly against 3/8” steel plate oven front.
- A 4” insulated floor with hard points to support load.
- A digital programming temperature controller.
- A manual reset excess temperature controller with separate contactors.
- A recirculating blower air flow safety switch.
- A 10” diameter circular chart recorder.
For more information, visit www.grievecorp.com; or call 847-546-8225.