Lumax’s (Fort Mill, SC) heavy duty quick release coupler has a patented design that enables it to firmly latch onto the grease fitting, enabling hands free greasing. The coupler locks-on and creates a leak-proof seal (view photos in gallery). The LX-1403 also features:
- A working pressure of 15,000 PSI.
- A burst pressure of 22,000 PSI.
- Hardened 4-jaws to withstand high pressures without deformation.
- No spurts or splashes when disconnecting.
- An integrated non-return valve that enables the unit to be disconnected at high pressures.
- A 2.9” length x 1.2” height design.
- An integrated 1/8" NPT connection.
- Compatible with all SAE and metric grease fittings.
- Suitable for use on hand, battery-powered or air-operated grease guns and bulk grease pumps.
For more information, visit www.lumax.com.