The LX-1153 from Lumax (Fort Mill, SC) is a heavy-duty, dual-leverage premium pistol grease gun. It has a balanced and ergonomic design that provides easy one hand operation, and the cast-alloy head develops up to 8,500 PSI. Other features include:
- A heavy-duty gauge steel barrel with wideband non-slip knurling, providing for sure-grip handling.
- The exclusive dual-leverage which features two modes, one mode for pressure and one mode for volume. The volume mode has an output of 4 oz./100 strokes and a pressure of 2,850 PSI (196 bar). The pressure more has an output of 2 oz./100 strokes and a pressure of 8,500 PSI (586 bar).
- An included 18 in. high-pressure ultra-flex hose with spring guard.
- The ability to maintain pressure and grease flow even in confined spaces.
- The Posi-Lock follower rod with ergonomically designed T-handle, providing positive-grip and easy filling at any position.
- 3-way loading: 14 oz. cartridge, 16 oz. bulk fill or fill with a filler pump.
- A chrome plated finish for maximum protection against corrosion.