The LX-1313 from Lumax (Fort Mill, SC) is a 2-in-1 fluid extractor that is both manual and pneumatic. Features include:
- A 2.1-gallon capacity.
- A max fluid temperature of 176°F (80°C).
- A height of 23.5 inches, width of 8.75 inches, and weight of 6.4 lb.
- A 60” PVC steel braided suction hose.
- Two dipstick tubes
- Tube adapters.
- An oil and chemical resistant polypropylene construction.
- Automatic overflow prevention.
- A quick drain pour spout.
- A decompression/exhaust valve for releasing negative pressure.
- Suitability for brake fluid, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, and water.
- Applicable for extracting fluids, changing engine oils and lubricants in ATV’s, boats, farm equipment, gear boxes, motor bikes, snowmobiles, watercrafts, and vehicles.
For more information visit: www.lumax.com.