FM Series foot switches from Altech (Flemington, NJ) offer solutions for light- or medium-duty applications where hands-free operation is routinely required to start and stop equipment. Features include:
- A variety of pedal colors (with or without imprinting) with up to six pedals per foot switch meeting typical contact and switch insert configurations.
- Two levels of ingress protection (IP 43 and IP 65).
- Available with momentary, maintained, or two-stage momentary activation modes.
- An electrical rating of 5A/125-250 V AC.
- Circuits that are SPDT-SB, DPDT-SB, and 2x SPDT-SB.
- UL/CSA-approved snap action switches and cable strain relief.
- An operating temperature range from -20° to 80°C (-4° to 176°F).
- Optional IP 68 protection and gold-plated contacts for low-current applications.
For more information, call 908-806-9400; or visit www.altechcorp.com.