Steute Industrial Controls (Ridgefield, CT) has introduced Wireless Safety Foot Switches that send highly-noise immune wireless signals to matched receivers. Bidirectional communications over 32 channels in the worldwide-accepted 2.4 GHz frequency band ensures robust reliability. This also meets Performance Level PL d, in accordance with IEC 62061 SIL 2. Features include:
- A maximum nominal transmission range of 15 m.
- Frequency-hopping communications for high-noise immunity.
- A robust metal protection shield.
- Easy set-up via programming pushbuttons at the receiver.
- Applicability worldwide.
- A long-life, rechargeable lithium battery powered operation.
- Package including foot switch, receiver and battery recharging unit.