Honeywell (Smithfield, RI) has announced the Howard Leight TrustFit Pod push-in foam earplug that provides workers with properly fitting ear plugs to protect against noise-induced hearing loss. The new earplug is designed with an ergonomic stem and dimpled foam tip so they are easy to fully insert and remove without picking up dirt from a worker’s fingers. Additional features include:
- Soft foam with dimpled tip that collapses to be gently pushed into the ear without the need to rolldown, helping to reduce hygiene concerns and time-consuming insertion.
- An ergonomically contoured paddle that fits naturally between the finger and thumb, even when wearing lightweight work gloves.
- Flexible stem material that pushes the dimpled foam into the narrowing ear canal
- NRR 28 dB, Canada Class A(L) hearing protection.
- Availability in both uncorded and corded versions.
- The ability to be cleaned and reused in accordance with user instructions.
For more information, visit http://www.honeywellsafety.com/trustfit.