Boca Bearing (Boynton Beach, FL) has expanded its inventory of Machine Tool Spindle Bearings and Angular Contact bearings in both standard and ceramic hybrid styles. Available bearings include:
- Ceramic bearings that have become industry standard for applications looking to increase speed, decrease temperatures and improve life.
- A bearing design that delivers higher spindle speeds and increased stiffness.
- The ability to machine more material in less time while maintaining tolerances.
- Angular Contact bearings designed with an angle between the races and the balls when the bearing is in operation.
- A range of bearings and balls in a variety of materials such as stainless steel, alumina oxide ceramic, silicon nitride ceramic and heavy-duty plastics.
- Multiple styles, including radial deep groove bearings, thrust bearings and angular contact bearings.
- Configurations tailored to fit each application comprising variations of materials for races, retainers and balls as well as specialty lubrications and coatings.
For more information, visit https://www.bocabearings.com/.