Ringfeder Power Transmission (Westwood, NJ) has announced a new RfN 4001 Smart-Lock set, a flexible, economical hollow shaft connection for interlocking multiple solid shafts. Additional features include:
- Minimal installation labor.
- Reduced spare part inventory costs of up to 70%, according to the company.
- Tension-optimized shrink discs for safety.
- Dimensional tolerances up to 0.2 mm.
- Cold-drawn shafting up to tool steel grade H11 can also be used without any additional machining.
- Transmissible torque from 580 to 5,600 Nm.
- Diameters between 25 and 70 mm.
- Eight standard adaptor bushing sizes for shaft outside diameters from 44 to 90 mm.
For more information, visit www.ringfedernews.com.