Mill-Max (Oyster Bay, NY) is expanding its solder cup, spring loaded connector series with the introduction of new versions that deliver 60% more stroke than the existing series. The single row 824-22-0XX-00-005000 and double row 826-22-0XX-00-005000 provide a mid-stoke of .045” (1.14 mm) with a maximum stroke of 090” (2.29 mm). The longer stroke helps compensate for tolerance stack-ups in assemblies and provides greater flexibility for unpredictable motion due to shock and vibration. Additional features include:
- The new 0947-0-15-20-77-14-11-0 spring pin which uses a .090” max stroke spring.
- Each pin provides a mid-stroke force of 60 grams, a solder cup sized to accommodate up to a 22 AWG wire and a current rating of 2 amps continuous use (3 amps maximum).
- A high retention force press-fit of the solder cup to the body of the spring pin insures the reliability of the component during soldering and assembly operations.
- Uniform orientation makes it easy to solder cable or discrete wires to the spring pins.
- A wired spring-loaded assembly (once soldered) that is a solution for discreet wire to board, cable to board or cable to cable applications.
- Nylon 46 insulators.
- .100” (2.54 mm) pin spacing.
- Availability from 1-64 positions single row and 2-72 double row.
- Gold plated, precision machined brass components and beryllium copper springs.
- A spring-loaded plunger suitable for mating with gold plated PCB pads.
For more information, visit www.mill-max.com/PR678; or call 516-922-6000.