Advanced Interconnections (West Warwick, RI) has extended its line of Mezza-pede SMT Connectors with a new lower profile header (model DHAL) which reduces board stack height by 15%. The new design features:
- A thin insulator that is 0.025" (0.63mm) thick.
- A z-axis stack height of 0.132" (3.4mm) when paired with mating socket model DHS.
- A shorter signal path in applications.
- Suitability for 1.0mm pitch board-to-board and cable-to-board interconnections in high density electronic designs.
- Availability with 14 positions.
- Proprietary SMT lead frame and pin design.
- A unique over-molded lead frame in a precision-molded LCP insulator.
- 30 microinches (µin) gold plating.
- Pass the 20-day mixed flowing gas (MFG) test, which is often required by demanding telecommunications applications.
- RoHS compliance.
- An operating temperature range from -55° to +125°C.
- The ability to handle as much as 1.1 A current at +80°C.
For more information, visit www.advanced.com; or call 401-823-5200.