Keystone Electronics has debuted a new line of snap action Key-Pad dome contacts specifically designed as a momentary contact for printed circuit boards, flex circuits, membrane switches and discrete switches. Features include:
- A four-legged shape with enhanced durability, reliability and versatility.
- A tactile feel for single or double-sided printed circuit boards, flex circuits, and membrane switch panels.
- Availability in Mini (.331” Dia), Compact (.394” Dia) and Maxi (.480” Dia) styles with trip forces from 7.8 oz. to 14.8 oz.
- A Nickel-plated stainless steel design.
- Availability on tape and reel.
- Suitability for use with most vacuum and mechanical pick-and-place assembly systems.
- Availability in tubes for individual placement applications.
- Optional, adhesive-backed spacer material for creating custom Key-Pad arrays.
For more information, visit www.keyelco.com; or call 800- 221-5510.