EpoxySet (Lincoln, RI) has introduced the UV8504E, a cationic epoxy for bonding, sealing, and coating glass, metals, and most plastics including ultem, ABS, and polycarbonates. Features include:
- The ability to be used as a water protective coating as well as a structural bond.
- An elastic modulus of about 300,000 psi.
- A glass transition temperature of 125°C.
- Suitable for temperature cycling applications from -55° to 200°C, even in high humidity environments.
- A 1.57 cured refractive index, which makes it suitable for optical applications.
- Low viscosity.
- Application is very easy and a tack free cure can be accomplished in 15 seconds.
For more information, visit www.epoxyset.com; or call 401-726-4500.