Process Sensors (Franklin Lakes, NJ) has introduced the portable model PSC-SR80NV non-contact 2-color ratio thermometer that offers temperature ranges from 500 to 1,800°C. Additional features include:
- Automatic compensation when viewing through dirty windows, dust, and partial smoke.
- Unaffected by moving targets within the field of view (FOV).
- Minimized temperature measurement errors on shiny materials such as metals, at very low or unknown emissivity levels.
- A response time of 5ms, adjustable up to 100 seconds.
- A high resolution optics ratio of 200:1.
- Configurable using push button controls under the 2.5" TFT color display or via a PC with included software.
- An integrated measured data storage feature that allows the retention of up to 999 data records.
- Suitable for use with metals, heat treating, kilns, molten glass, composites, casting-metal pouring streams, vacuum furnaces, welding, sintering and R & D applications.
For more information, visit www.processsensorsIR.com.