EpoxySet (Lincoln, RI) introduces the UV-8504E, a low viscosity, cationic epoxy that can be cured under medium UV light in <60 seconds to produce a rigid, durable polymer. Features include:
- Strong bonds to metals, ceramics, glass, and difficult to bond plastics, including polycarbonate and ultem.
- An optically clear material that offers moisture and chemical resistance as well as the ability to protect components in underwater environments.
- A glass transition temperature of 125° C .
- The ability to withstand continuous operation +150°
- Applicable for temperature cycling or other adverse conditions.
For more information, visit www.epoxyset.com, or call 401-726-4500.