EpoxySet (Rhode Island) has released the SetWORX 1510, a toughed epoxy designed for use in industrial applications that has also passed ISO-10993-5 for medical device manufacturing. Features include:
- High bond strength to metals, ceramic, glass and most plastics.
- A gel time of 15 minutes, which makes it ideal for production.
- Electrical insulating properties.
- A 1:1 mix ratio.
- Medium viscosity.
- Readily dispensed through cartridges or meter mix dispensing equipment.
- The ability to be cured at room temperature or more quickly with mild heat.
- BPA and Tin free.
For more information, visit www.epoxyset.com; or call 401-726-4500.