The SKF (Lansdale, PA) Basic Condition Monitoring Kit (CMAK 400-ML) equips manufacturing plants with an essential collection of measurement tools designed to assess the health of rotating machinery across industries. The tools in this kit enable multi-parameter machine assessment by monitoring overall machine condition and specifically testing bearings, pumps, electric motors, and compressors. The kit includes:
- The SKF Machine Condition Advisor (CMAS 100-SL) to simultaneously measure machine vibration signals and temperature indicating machine health and bearing condition.
- A compatible external sensor featuring a 100 mV/g accelerometer with coiled integral cable and magnet for accessing hard-to-reach surfaces and providing repeatable data measurements.
- The SKF Infrared Thermometer (CMSS 3000-SL) serving as a dual laser sighted non-contact instrument for temperature monitoring at a distance.
- The SKF Inspector 400 Ultrasonic Probe (CMIN 400-K), which senses high frequency sounds, leaks, and electric discharges that may signal problems and makes them audible.
- A light, durable aluminum carrying case.
For more information, call 800-440-4SKF; or visit www.skfusa.com.