Rockford Systems (Rockford, IL) has introduced a new Cable and Push-Button E-Stop assembly that includes a new cam operation for faster positive stopping of metal working machines, yet is immune to nuisance tripping due to vibrations. The new assembly (CLM510) features:
- Effectiveness as an awareness barrier on the backside of shears and press brakes, as well as around the perimeter of other hazardous areas for reducing risk.
- Simple installation on most standard machinery, according to the company.
- A push-button switch with red mushroom-head button.
- An indicator light and bulb.
- 21' of red PVC-covered steel cable.
- A cable tension kit.
- A cable that is interlocked with the switch, so it will actuate an emergency stop if pulled or removed from a hook, leaving the machine inoperable.
- The switch is reset by turning the blue reset dial from the off position to the run position.