Lumax’s (Fort Mill, SC) new Fluid Extractors are transfer pumps that can move fluids through dipstick tubes and filler ports. The LX-1312 is a manual fluid extractor that features:
- The vacuum created by manual pump operation offers mobility without the need for electricity or compressed air.
- Suitability for brake fluid, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluid, water and more.
- Ideal for extracting fluids, changing engine oils and lubricants in ATV’s, boats, farm equipment, gear boxes, motor bikes, snowmobiles, watercrafts, and vehicles.
- A capacity of 2.6 gallons.
- A height of 28 inches, and width of 8.75 inches.
- A weight of 6 lb.
- A 60” PVC steel braided suction hose.
- 2 dipstick tubes.
- Tube adapters.
- A durable oil and chemical resistant polypropylene construction.
- Automatic overflow prevention.
- A quick drain pour spout.
- A decompression/exhaust valve for releasing negative pressure.
For more information visit: www.lumax.com.