The AZ60-A Motorized Vertical Elevator Stage from Optimal Engineering Systems, Inc. (OES) (Van Nuys, CA ) is a low profile, compact 183.7 mm x 80 mm x 38 mm ~ 42mm (raised), (7.232” x 3.150” x 1.496” ~ 1.654”) wedge type, vertical elevator stage for applications requiring precise vertical positioning. Additional features include:
- A 60 mm x 95 mm (2.362” x 3.740”) drilled and tapped stage.
- A vertical travel of 4 mm (0.157”).
- Six crossed roller guides.
- A precision-ground 8 mm dia. 250 µm/turn lead ball screw.
- Straightness to <5 µm (vertical motion).
- Parallelism of <20 µm to the mounting surface.
- High resolutions to 1.25 µm (full step), 0.625 µm (1/2 step), and 0.125 µm (1/10 micro step).
- Repeatability to ±0.5 µm.
- Travel speeds up to 2.5 mm/sec.
- An elevator stage made of black-anodized aluminum alloy that weighs 1.14 kg (2.51 lbs).
- A 35 mm NEMA 14 1.8-degree 2-phase stepper motor with a double-ended shaft with a knob for manual adjustments.
- Applicability in photonic alignment, wafer inspection, precision vertical alignment, laser marking, optical positioning, testing, inspection, assembly, sampling, laser drilling and machining in a broad range of industrial, medical, semiconductor, and research facilities.
For additional information, visit www.oesincorp.com or call 888-777-1826.