According to TAKK Industries (Cleves, OH), Roto-Clean’s dual, rotary nozzles and unique static neutralizing technology remove static electricity and contaminants. Roto-Clean boosts the production of moldings, electrical assemblies, trays and panels, photo-voltaic parts, medical parts, cleanroom components, kitted and bare PCBs, doors, containers and machined plastics. Additional features include the following:
- Up to 240 times-a-second, Roto-Clean’s two nozzles deliver a 360° pulsed-flow of static neutralizing air onto the product surface. This powerful action blasts contaminants away.
- The movement of the rotating heads cleans all shapes and sizes of product- including complex shapes and crevices.
- Roto-Clean is easy to mount or retrofit on a robotic arm, or can be placed in a fixed-array over a conveyor.
- Roto-Clean ensures a dust-free product that helps prevent reattachment of contaminants.
- The powerful static-eliminating, cleaning tool is available in 4.5" and 7" diameters.