Bonfiglioli Riduttori (Italy) has announced a new frequency inverter series, the ACU8 Cabinet Solution, which expands its drive portfolio. Features include:
- PLC functions with a graphical software tool.
- Volumetric flow control for fans and pump applications.
- 525 V and 690 V supply voltages for heavy industry and steel industry.
- A modular system scalable for power requests.
- A closed loop configuration.
- A liquid-cooled system for space saving and high power density.
- A 6 phase/12 pulse drive that saves energy by reducing harmonics distortion.
- Multi communication protocols available.
- Power ratings from 200 KW to 1,200 KW.
- Voltage ratings of 400 V, 525 V, and 690 V.
- Safety: STO (Safe Torque Off, SIL2).
- CE conformity.
For more information, visit http://www.bonfiglioliusa.com/.