Terra Universal (Fullerton, CA) has introduced a new design of storage cabinets that accommodates supplies, medical-device works-in-progress, electronic components or other materials that require fast, convenient access. The Stocking, Kitting and Dispensing Cabinets are made of stainless steel with transparent static-dissipative PVC doors. Additional features include:
- Units built as 20 separate bins with a 10" x 10" opening.
- Bins that are two-feet-deep.
- Small components are contained within each bin with the three-inch-high lip.
- SDPVC doors prevent damage from electrostatic discharge.
- Cabinets can be grounded to further protect contents.
- Doors, equipped with handles, are lifted up to access each bin.
- Gravity ensures that doors close after use.
- The ability to label doors for part identification.
- Rounded edges prevent snagging.
- An optional steel stand (with or without rolling casters).
- Mounting hardware that enables you to attach it to a wall.
For more information, visit https://www.terrauniversal.com/.