Mouser Electronics (Mansfield, TX) is now stocking the SmartBond DA14586 Bluetooth 5 system-on-chip (SoC) from Dialog Semiconductor. The new SoC is Dialog’s first standalone device that is qualified to support the latest Bluetooth 5 specification. Features include:
- Low power consumption.
- High functionality for advanced use cases.
- The ability to add Bluetooth low energy Mesh to products like remote controls, proximity tags, Internet of Things (IoT) beacons, connected medical devices, and smart home nodes.
- An advanced power management setup with both buck and boost converters, which enable support of most primary cell battery types.
- 2 MBytes of flash memory.
- 96 kBytes of RAM for user applications.
- An integrated microphone interface, which allows designers to add voice control to any cloud-connected product that has a microphone and speaker.
- Compliance with Bluetooth 5.0, ETSI EN 300 328 and EN 300 440 Class 2 (Europe), FCC CFR47 Part 15 (US) and ARIB STD-T66 (Japan).
- The DA14585 Development Kit Pro and SmartSnippets software, which help engineers optimize software for power consumption.
For more information, visit http://www.mouser.com/new/dialog-semiconductor/dialog-smartbond-da14586-soc/.