IDEC (Sunnyvale, CA) announces the 4.3” HG1G HMI, one of industry’s first display products to take full advantage of the worldwide standard 4.3” LCD screen size. The HG1G display is TFT Color LCD with high resolution of 480 x 272 pixels, 65K colors, and 800 cd/m2 brightness. Additional features include:
- Viewing configured for either portrait or landscape.
- A viewing angle of 60 degrees from top, 65 degrees from the bottom, and 70 degrees from left or right.
- Serial port can support both RS-232C and RS-422/485 communications simultaneously, and the Ethernet port can support up to four hosts and three user communication protocols at the same time.
- A built-in web server which provides full remote monitoring and control via any web browser running on a laptop, desktop PC, smartphone or tablet.
- The ability to remotely troubleshoot, run tests and perform maintenance.
- Support for FTP communications allows users to transfer project, recipe, picture, sound and movie files between the HG1G HMI and a PC without having to load the IDEC HMI programming software on the PC.
- An LED backlight with a life of 70,000 hours.
- A backlight that can be automatically switched off when the unit is not in use.
- A range of operating temperatures from -20° to 55°C.
- Rated IP66F/IP67F and NEMA 4X to allow for installation outdoors, or indoors in washdown areas.
- Suitable for installation in Class 1, Division 2 hazardous location installations and has UL 508 approval.
- Input voltage of 12-24 VDC.
- Startup time is 1.5 s.
- Programmed using IDEC’s WindO/I NV4 software.
- User memory is 12 MB.
For more information, visit http://hmi.idec.com; or call 800-262-4332.