The eTOP4FOOD from Exor (Cincinnati, OH) is a new IP69K PCAP Touch-Glove-Compatible HMI that features a 316 SS bezel and polyester front foil resistant to high pressures, high temperatures, and harsh chemical wash-downs. The HMI, available from Electromate, features:
- Stainless steel bezel 316/1.440l.
- A food-compatible gasket.
- Food standard sealing compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.2006.
- A PCAP touchscreen that can be operated with gloves.
- A 7“ TFT display that is 800x480 with 64K colors.
- A 1 GHz ARM CPU with 256 MB Flash.
- Designed in accordance with DIN EN1672-2 and EHEDG guidelines.
- A temperature range from -20°C to +60°C.
- 2 host interface v.2.0, SD Card Slot, 2 Ethernet port with integrated switch.
- Serial port RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, MPI Software configurable.
- Ready for integrated CODESYS PLC and I/O.
For more information, visit http://www.exoramerica.com/.