Anamet Electrical (Mattoon, IL) now has a line of 316 Stainless steel SEALTITE, fittings and cord grips. These conduit and fitting combinations provide a complete solution to protect sensitive wiring components in corrosive environments. Benefits include the following:
- The 316 stainless steel core and liquid tight jacket on the conduit provides longer protection against fluids, corrosive contaminants, bumps and abrasions.
- Anamet Electrical stocks 316 stainless steel SEALTITE with a gray high temperature jacket and also a black zero halogen jacket. We do however, have the ability to color match any customer requirement.
- After 672 hours in a neutral salt spray atmosphere, 316 stainless steel fittings greatly outperformed standard galvanized and zinc plated fittings.
- The combination of 316 stainless steel fittings and SEALTITE will achieve an IP67 rating.
- Anamet Electrical is the only manufacturer to offer a UL listed 316 stainless steel cord grip.
Anaconda SEALTITE from Anamet Electrical is known globally to offer the highest quality, and provide a clean and consistent installation at every site.
Click here to learn more.