The OX 9000 Series Oscilloscopes from AEMC Instruments (Dover, NH) are equipped with isolated channels are 4 instruments in 1. They can be used as an Oscilloscope, Multimeter, Harmonic Analyzer or Logger. A simple press of a button or touch screen icon accesses the mode you want. Features include:
- Two or four fully isolated 600V, CATIII rated channels depending on the model.
- Scope, Multimeter and Harmonic Analysis and Recorder/Logger modes instantly available at the press of a button.
- 8 hours of rechargeable battery life.
- 60, 100 and 300 MHz bandwidth models.
- New triggering and recording options.
- 12 bit resolution and 2.5 GS/sec.
- 7” WVGA wide color FFT touch screen with 800 x 480 dpi with manual or automatic brightness.
- WiFi, Ethernet and USB communication capability.
- Increased storage capacity and much more.