The compact, shockproof Handscope from AEMC Instruments (Dover, NH) can be comfortably held in one hand. It is an ergonomically designed instrument equipped with a full color display and LED backlighting for precise, crisp data display. Integrated help screens are available at all times to make it simpler to use. The Model OX5042 is equipped with 2 fully isolated 600V CATIII rated channels and combines three instruments in one:
- 40MHz oscilloscope, range 5mV to 200V/div.
- Dual independent 8000-count multimeter.
- Built-in harmonic analyzer out to ther 31st harmonic (fundamental between 40Hz and 450Hz).
Additional features include:
- Two fully isolated inputs 600V, CATIII rated channels.
- Scope, Multimeter, and Harmonics analysis modes at the press of a button.
- Measure and display voltage and current measurements simultaneously.
- Measure and display voltage and current harmonics simultaneously.
- 8-hours of battery life.
- Rechargeable batteries with charger isolated from the input channels for improved accuracy and safety.
- Full color dual channel 3.5" LCD screen.
- Up to 100 screenshots stored and viewable to the display.