RAFI USA (Lynnwood, WA) has expanded its low-profile, modular control component family. The advanced RAFIX 22 FS+ control component series offers a modern and variable design concept that enables designers to individually adapt control components to customize a control panel. The 9.2mm behind-the-panel depth for the activation elements enables slender product casing solutions. The RAFIX FS 22+ product line includes:
- Ring illumination options in a broad range of colors.
- A tactile version that offers more precise haptic responses.
- Illuminated and non-illuminated push-buttons, rotary selectors, keylocks, and E-stop pushbuttons.
- Signal indicators, potentiometer actuators, and robust USB feed-throughs.
- A minimum IP65 protection.
- Special tactile feedback available for applications with specific haptic requirements like those where operators wear gloves.
- All actuating elements in this series interchangeable with series switching elements.
- Round or square actuator shapes with interchangeable front rings available in various colors and with different surfaces.
- Actuators can be ideally combined with other electronic components, as well as with short-travel key switches, on a shared PCB.
- 3 mm THT LEDs or SMT LEDs that can be used for the homogeneous illumination of control components.
- Lamps and PCB contact blocks are set onto the base PCB.
- PCB contact blocks available with gold contacts for low voltages of 5 V to 35 V, or with silver contacts for voltages up to a maximum of 250 V.
For more information, visit: http://www.rafi.de/en/products/components/rafix-control-components/rafix-22-fs/