Steute Industrial Controls (Ridgefield, CT) offers a comprehensive line of Wireless, Batteryless Limit Switches that feature an internal electrodynamic energy generator. The displacement of the actuator generates the power to send a uniquely coded signal to one or more compatible, easily-programmed receivers. Features include:
- A confirmation signal within 15 ms — if not, it transmits a second signal.
- A receiver that accepts up to 10 discrete signals per channel.
- Available at 915 MHz (USA/Canada/Australia) or 868 MHz (Europe).
- A max transmission range of 40 m indoors, 450 m outdoors.
- Limit switch signal configurable at receiver (e.g. NO, NC, other).
- Ingress protection rating to IP67.
- A mechanical life expectancy of >1 million actuations.
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to + 65°C.
- Certifications: FCC, IC (for SW915 MHz models), EC (for 868 MHz models).
- Optional variety of actuator styles (e.g. roller plunger, roller lever, rocker lever, spring rod, others), and transmission range extenders.
For more information, visit www.steutewireless.com; or call (203) 244-6304.