Dentec Safety Specialists (Lenexa, KS) announces the latest developments in respiratory comfort and effectiveness: the Comfort Air full face masks, made with a unique new material called special compression silicone. According to the company, this advanced material is not only softer for greater comfort, but it also provides a better fit. This new material means there are no compromises on price to get silicone quality. Now a worker who has to wear a full face mask for long periods can be more productive without asking their employers for a more expensive mask. Other benefits include:
- A universal fit design that allows employers to have one size to fit most.
- A 5 point harness that provides an even, comfortable fit with no slippage.
- An anti-fog hard coated lens and an optional prescription lens insert also available. The inner mask prevents CO2 build up and the quick release shielded buckles make removal easier.
- Extra large inhalation valves which decrease breathing resistance when inhaling, increasing comfort and productivity. The unique metal speech diaphragm enables high quality communication.
- A unique space plenum built into every cartridge and filter retainer, allowing the wearer to use up the cartridge more completely (to the outside edges) so that the cartridges last a lot longer. This also reduces filter loading and breathing resistance.
The Comfort Air full face masks are available in two materials, silicone and neoprene. Comfort-Air respirator products are available in air purifying half mask and full face masks with cartridges, half and full face masks air supplied.