Jobsite pipe beveling requires a method for quick, consistent bevels. When operators need to move fast from one pipe to the next, a lightweight solution is desired. Cordless methods, with no gas fumes and no exposed blades are ideal. REED Bevel Boss cordless pipe bevelers from Reed Manufacturing (Erie, PA) provide a safe way for operators to bevel pipe in the field. Specifically:
- Bevel Boss trims small to large diameter plastic pipe, including pipe already in the ditch.
- Powered by a die grinder of operator’s choice, this lightweight system significantly reduces prep time by quickly and consistently beveling on multiple cuts.
- Adjustable for bevel length up to 1 inch, the required carbide router bits cut evenly and efficiently. Plus, the guide plate eliminates guesswork and yields a consistent result.
- The RPMs from the powerful die grinder provide smooth cuts when paired with REED router bits.
- Bevel Boss cordless pipe beveler adapts to cut pipe interiors, too. Electrical and utility contractors deburr to make pipe interiors snag-free for running wires. To create internal bevels, add the REED interior beveler shroud with guide plate, CPBIDS.