The protective packaging specialist Storopack (Cincinnati, OH) launches a new air pillow film that is produced from 100 percent recycled material. Storopack is a pioneer in the production of a 100 percent recycled film with a mixture of post-consumer and post-industrial waste. AIRplus 100% Recycled offers the same outstanding and resistant protective properties as conventional air pillows. This solution is thus ideal for companies that value high-quality protective packaging to keep their own products safe as well as sustainability. Specifically:
- The lower material use of air pillows compared to other materials can also save costs.
- AIRplus 100% Recycled is recyclable and should be added to the recycling loop after use.
- The result is 16 percent less greenhouse gas emissions during production compared to air pillow films made from virgin material.
- Due to the light weight of air pillows, CO 2 emissions are also reduced in the entire logistics chain compared to alternative materials.
- The use of recycling material also saves fossil resources.