Orlaco (Jasper, GA) has released the new FAMOS cameras with redesigned hardware and a new housing with enhanced resistance to electromagnetic interference. Additional features include:
- A reduced the number of parts, which has increased reliability.
- An advanced CMOS sensor, and light sensitivity of 0.05 lux.
- A new lens with heated glass (standard), and a hard coating to prevent scratches.
- A waterproof design that is the result of a dual-component automotive filler that ensures the camera is completely sealed. Even water vapor and dust are unable to penetrate the camera.
- Improved resistance against shock and vibration.
- An industrial plastic housing resistant to dirt and aggressive fluids.
- The ability to precisely adjust camera orientation using a mark in the housing.
- Item number, angular aperture, and other marks printed using laser technology.
- Availability with the following lens angles: 170°, 129°, 118°, 102°, 80°, 60°, 40° and 20°.
For more information, visit www.orlaco.com or call 706-301-9227.