The No. 1038 from Grieve (Round Lake, IL) is a 500°F (260°C), inert atmosphere walk-in oven currently used for annealing polyurethane tubing. Features include:
- Workspace dimensions of 60” W x 72” D x 84” H.
- 40 KW installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements.
- A 4,200 CFM, 3-HP recirculating blower that provides vertical downward airflow to the workload.
- 6” insulated walls.
- An aluminized steel exterior with white epoxy paint.
- Type 304, 2B finish stainless steel interior with continuously back-welded seams and inert atmosphere construction.
- A pressure regulator, flow meter, and pressure gauge.
- Inner oven walls that seal directly against ½” thick silicone rubber door seal.
- Interior seams welded gas-tight.
- All wall penetrations fitted with compression fittings.
- A 4” insulated floor with truck wheel guide tracks mounted on top of the floor.
- A paperless event recorder.
For more information, visit www.grievecorp.com; or call 847-546-8225.