Grieve (Round Lake, IL) offers their 933 gas-heated, 250-degrees Fahrenheit vertical conveyor oven for post curing silicone rubber parts inside cardboard boxes. Features include:
- Workspace dimensions measuring 10’ x 13’ x 12’ with 42 trays measuring 72” x 23” and rated for 100-lb. loading on 34” centers.
- Two 6,000 CFM, 5-HP recirculating blowers that provide a 12,000 CFM vertical upward airflow.
- Four 24” diameter tubeaxial fans driven by a 5 HP motor to push/pull air through the cooling zone.
- 4” insulated walls, a removable top-mounted heat chamber, aluminized steel interior and exterior, and two independent access doors.
- Built to all applicable JIC/NEMA 12 electrical standards.