The No. 913 from Grieve (Round Lake, IL) is a 500°F (260°C) truck oven currently used for curing rubber parts hanging from the oven’s ceiling. Features include:
- A 48” (W) x 52” (D) x 96” (H) footprint.
- 24 KW installed in Nichrome wire tubular heating elements.
- A 1,000 CFM, 1-HP recirculating blower that provides combination airflow.
- 4” insulated walls.
- An aluminized steel interior and exterior.
- A ceiling reinforced for 200 lb. load.
- Sectioned to fit in a 5’ (W) x 8’ (D) x 6’8” (H) elevator.
- A digital indicating temperature controller.
- Manual reset excess temperature controller with separate contactors.
- A recirculating blower air flow safety switch.
- A 10” diameter circular chart recorder.
For more information, visit www.grievecorp.com; or call 847-546-8225.