The No. 844 is a 500°F (260°C), top-loading oven from Grieve (Round Lake, IL) that is currently used for drying water from racks of piston rings. Features include:
- Workspace dimensions of 48” (W) x 48” (L) x 36” (D).
- 40 KW installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements.
- A 4,200 CFM, 3-HP recirculating blower that provides horizontal airflow to the workload.
- 4” insulated walls.
- An aluminized steel exterior.
- Type 304, 2B finish stainless steel interior with continuously back welded seams.
- An air-operated rear sliding door.
- Reinforced ¼” steel plate top and wear bars at sides of workspace.
- A digital indicating temperature controller and manual reset excess temperature controller with separate contactors and a recirculating blower airflow safety switch.
For more information, call 847-546-8225; or visit www.grievecorp.com.