Grieve (Round Lake, IL) recently released four new vacuum manifold ovens specially designed for composite curing. The manifold ovens are offered in walk-in, shelf and universal styles, with operating temperatures ranging from 350°F to 650°F (177°C to 343°C). Other styles and sizes are offered, including jumbo walk-ins for aircraft structures and wind tower components. Features include:
- The ability to process large composite structures and small components alike, mounted on rolling racks or shelves, encapsulated in bags — bagged items have a vacuum line connected to a penetration in the oven’s internal workspace.
- Either an external source or the vacuum pump supplied with the oven.
- External ball valves that allow the user to control which lines are utilized.
- External vacuum dial gauges provide positive verification that the bagged items are under the necessary vacuum.
- Various controls for monitoring temperature, vacuum and dwell time recording.
For more information, visit www.grievecorp.com or call 847-546-8225.