FCI offers its solar-powered ST75V Flow Meter with built-in Vortab flow conditioner. Additional features of the meter, which could be used in more remote field sites that lack easy access to electric power, include:
- The constant power technology meters require very low power compared to the alternative.
- The ability to provide direct mass flow measurement of the gas without the additional equipment required with other flow measurement technologies.
- A non-clogging sensor design that operates over a wide flow range with low-flow sensitivity.
- 24Vdc power without any special modifications.
- A rugged NEMA 4X/IP67 rated enclosure.
- An inline-style flow body providing accuracy to ±1% of reading with flow ranges from 0.04 to 560 SCFM (0.07 to 950 NCMH), depending on pipe size, and repeatability of ±0.5 percent of reading. It is suitable for line sizes from 0.25 to 2 inches (6 to 51 mm) diameters. For larger diameter pipes of 2.5 to 200 inches [63 to 5000 mm], FCI provides insertion-style flow thermal flow meters such as models ST98 and ST100.
- Constructed of a 316L stainless steel body and Hastelloy C-22 thermowell sensors to resist corrosion.
More information is available at: www.fluidcomponents.com