CBI all-in-one uninterruptible power supply (UPS) power solutions from Altech (Flemington, NJ) combine multiple functions in a single device for use as a power supply unit, battery charger, battery care module, or backup module. The device is compatible with a range of common battery types and is equipped with a real-time diagnostics system to continuously monitor battery status, charging levels, and potentially emerging battery faults. Additional features include:
- Availability in 12VDC, 24VDC, and 48VDC output versions for pairing with conventional battery types including open lead acid, sealed lead acid, lead gel, and Ni-Cd (as an option).
- 3 charging levels (recovery, boost, or trickle).
- The ability to adjust charging current (from 20% to 100% of output current).
- Efficiency up to 91% is achieved through switching technology.
- A battery-charging function that is microprocessor-controlled and uses algorithms to detect a battery’s condition and then choose the appropriate charging mode.
- Real-time diagnostics enable easy battery diagnosis and fault identification (displayed by LED) to protect against potentially occurring faults.
- When disconnected from the main power source, the battery will serve to supply the load until battery voltage reaches 1.5 V per cell, preventing deep battery discharge.
- Performance over a temperature range from -40ºC to 70ºC (-40ºF to 158ºF).
- A compact and rugged metal case offered in three sizes.
- The ability to be DIN-rail mounted using a built-in bracket.
For more information, visit www.altechcorp.com; or call 908-806-9400.