The expanded lineup of multi-timers and time switches from Altech (Flemington, NJ) offers functionality, flexibility, and a wide adjustable timing range to reliably govern the duration of automation and control operations. The lineup includes universal digital multi-timers, analog multi-timers, programmable panel-mount digital multi-timers, and digital time switches in various versions. All provide user-friendly solutions for applications where timing is critical. The new products include:
AMT8 and AMT12 universal digital multi-timers:
- Available in four models featuring 8 or 18 timing functions.
- Adjustable time range from 0.1 seconds to 999 hours.
- 3-digit LCD display shows preset time and run time information.
- Universal supply voltage is 24-265 VAC/DC.
- Compact (17.5mm in width).
- Configured for DIN-rail mounting.
AMT10 and AMTAS universal analog multi-timers:
- Available in two models featuring 10 or 2 timing functions.
- Adjustable time range from 0.1 second to 100 hours.
- An LED indicator shows power and relay status.
- Selector dials on the front of the timer simplify operation.
- Universal supply voltage is 12-265 VAC/DC.
- The compact timers can be DIN-rail mounted.
AMT33 programmable panel-mount digital multi-timers:
- Two models featuring 33 timing functions and two independent outputs with individually selectable timing modes.
- Adjustable time range from 0.1 seconds to 999 days.
- A 7-segment digital LED display shows current run time information and input/output states.
- Supply voltage is 110-240 VAC.
- Panel or DIN-rail mounted.
ATS digital time switches:
- Three chrono versions (ATS-C) allowing daily or weekly switching time or three pulse versions (ATS-P) allowing for pulse operations lasting from 1 second to 59 seconds.
- An LCD display indicates real time and program information.
- The keypad is lockable.
- The switch is equipped with simple manual override.
- Designed for DIN-rail mounting.
All Altech multi-timers and switches are UL listed and CE certified.
For more information, visit www.altechcorp.com or call 908-806-9400.