REO-USA (Indianapolis, IN) has introduced a new generation of closed loop current transducers. The WKO-2C series is designed for use in all industrial applications and assures improved current measurement accuracy of better than 0.5% in the whole frequency range of DC to 120 kHz. Additional features include:
- The ability to be used in various applications, such as variable frequency drives, servo motor drives, uninterruptible power supplies, and switched mode power supplies and power supplies for welding applications.
- An extended frequency response up to 120kHz.
- A hall effect sensor integrated into the core instead of the air gap.
- Two cores joined together, and the compensation effect of the two cores reduces interference from external magnetic fields.
- Improved accuracy and frequency response.
- Drift compensation.
- An extended temperature range from -40° C to 85° C.
- Materials manufactured using UL listed materials.
- Modular plates that provide universal mounting options.
For more information, visit www.reo-usa.com; or call 317-899-1395.