NORD Gear (Waunakee, WI) recently unveiled their new SK 920072.1 two-stage helical bevel gear motor for processing applications. Features of the aluminum gear motor include:
- More cost-effective than some cast iron units.
- Two housing styles for high-temperature or washdown applications.
- A more compact, modular design.
- Covers torque applications up to 443 in-lbs. with 97 percent gear efficiency.
- A power range of 0.16 to 1.50 HP and speed ratios from 3.03 to 47.67.
- Available with either NEMA or IEC input.
www.nord.com; (888) 314-6673; email@example.com