Trico (Pewaukee, WI) has introduced Sensei, a real-time lubrication intelligence system. Sensei wirelessly transmits oil level and ambient air temperature to a customizable, web-based dashboard. As a result, users gain real-time input on machine status and maintenance requirements. Features include:
- An oil sensor that measures the oil level, oil consumption and ambient temperature.
- A gateway (router) that securely receives data and transmits it to the cloud.
- Gateway that handles up to 64 sensors at a radius of 250 feet. Repeaters expand the network as needed.
- An intuitive, web-based dashboard for real-time intelligence (no need to install software).
- A customizable dashboard with displays for oil level by device, daily alerts and several other functions.
- The ability to reduce inspection time.
- The ability to reduce requirements for personnel to visit difficult- or dangerous-to-access areas.
- Avoided downtime by providing alerts and warnings.
- More efficient operation by performing proactive, data-driven maintenance.
- Applicability in machining, petrochemical, chemical processing, primary metals, pulp and paper, food and beverage, power generation, water management, and mining.
For more information, visit www.tricocorp.com; or call 800-558-7008 x117.