EB-350-4T from EpoxySet (Lincoln, RI) represents a series of products specifically designed to bond ferrite cores. EB-350-4T is a highly thixotropic, one-part adhesive that is rated for continuous operating temperatures over 220°C and will maintain high strength at intermittent temperatures above 400°C. Additional features include:
- A non-sag epoxy that exhibits low thermal expansion.
- Strong bond to metals, thermoset plastics, and composites.
- Applicability in structural bonding to replace mechanical fastening, soldering, or welding.
- Chemical and moisture resistance, even at elevated temperatures.
- A design that meets NASA outgassing requirements.
- Independently tested and certified as Halogen Free and is RoHS and REACH compliant.
For more information, visit www.epoxyset.com, or call 401-726-4500.